- Chicken pieces 10
- Red chilli powder ¾ teaspoon
- Cumin powder ¾ teaspoon
- Turmeric powder ½ teaspoon
- Garam masala ¾ teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
- Green chilli paste/sauce 1 teaspoon
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice 1 teaspoon
- Oil 2 tablespoon
- Salt (according to taste)
1) Mix all the above-mentioned ingredients well in the chicken and leave the marinated chicken in a refrigerator for at least 1 to 2 hours, before cooking. Piercing the surface of the meat with a fork or scoring it with a knife can help marinade to penetrate as deeply as possible.
2) Place the pan on full heat and add marinated chicken pieces in it. Cook until water is released from the chicken meat. The process takes about 5-10 minutes.
3) Cover the pan with a lid and leave it on medium heat for about 10 minutes to tender the meat. Now lift up the lid and dry the water on full heat. Carefully turn around the pieces so both sides are equally cooked and avoid stirring too much.
4) Line the oven tray with aluminium foil and coat the foil with olive oil spray before placing the chicken pieces on it so that the pieces do not stick to the bottom during cooking. Place the tray in a preheated oven at 180C for 10 minutes.
5) Serve this healthy chicken roast with rice or any sauce. Enjoy!